Affiliate marketing is a great way for new internet marketers to quickly start earning $10,000+ per month. Accomplishing this, however, will take some sound planning, tools, and tactics. Check out the “good news” and “bad news” below:
1. First the Good News:
The good news is that through the tremendous leverage of the internet there a number of ways to earn to a $10,000.00+ per month income in a relatively short period of time. If you do it right, it is also quite possible for you to become an internet millionaire within just a year or two. The question though is how? Exactly what do you need to do, and what specific steps should you take to accomplish your financial goals?
2. Now the Bad News: The bad news, however, is that there is no magic secret that will enable you to become an internet millionaire overnight. That’s a myth, and simply does not exist…it’s simply an empty marketing promise! Internet marketing is, in fact, a business just any other business, and it requires some hard work, learning, and a solid foundation to achieve any real degree of financial success.
The fact of the matter is that over 90% of new internet marketers fail. And many of these failures are the direct result of people continuing to look for ‘the new magic program’ rather than learning proven basic systems and ‘taking action’. The internet marketing business has some major pitfalls and concerns you must avoid to be successful. eg. Technical issues and problems, information overload….there are so many new programs, ideas, and approaches. It can all be very expensive, time-consuming, and frustrating, but it really doesn’t have to be.
Internet Marketing Basics:
Your internet marketing succes will be based on your marketing and selling high quality products in a niche market to the widest customer base possible. Building a large targeted niche market list that you have a good relationship then with becomes the key to your financial success. But…exactly how do you accomplish that?
There are actually only 4 Key Steps:
1. Selecting Your Products and Niche Market
2. Setting Up Your System eg. Website, Squeeze Page, Autoresponder
3. Getting Lots of Targeted Traffic
4. Converting Traffic to Sales
While each of the above subjects could be the subject of hundreds, and even thousands, of articles, e-books, and training programs, let me suggest that to start earning money fast, you need to find a solid proven program covering the basics that you can copy and implement quickly. Again, solid proven basics, that can be systematized and will work over and over for you. Then once you have laid a solid foundation, and are earning a consistent monthly income, you can expand and multiply your results.
Again, I’d suggest you stop exploring every new fad, promise, and program that someone e-mails you, and instead focus on the basic steps to success. I’d also suggest that it’s faster and easier to achieve your initial financial success with affiliate marketing rather than trying to create your own products to sell. Note the following basic proven steps to success:
1. Niche Market and Products: Select in-demand high-quality products in a niche market that have high profit margins (I’d suggest you consider starting with Clickbank information products). I’d also suggest that it might be good idea, but not absolutely necessary, to select a niche market that you have some personal interest and background in. Follow this by using good keyword research to identify key market niches, analyze your competitive situation, and optimize your website and marketing materials.
2. Your System: Unless you are a high tech computer whiz, I’d suggest that you not try to learn html and all the other technology necessary to create your own system. There are now available fairly inexpensive high quality ready-to-go systems that can be set up and put online in a very short period of time. This allows you to concentrate on marketing to generate traffic and sales, instead of spends month’s being frustrated trying to learn and implement all the technology.
3. Getting Targeted Traffic: Instead of spending months’ trying to learn and implement every possible traffic generating technique, I’d suggest initially concentrating on a couple of proven ‘free’ traffic generating and list-building approaches eg. offering a free report, newsletter, or e-book, writing articles, learning to blog , or making joint venture offers. Then later you can learn more advanced SEO techniques, PPC, and Google AdSense.
4. Converting Traffic to Sales: As to copywriting, I would suggest that you adapt and use proven available affiliate marketing materials for your squeeze page, and pre-sales pages, instead of trying to write all the sales copy yourself, so you can ‘earn as you learn’. Secondly, I would also suggest that it’s critical for you to adapt the attitude of providing quality information, materials, and service to you opt-in list rather than just focusing on making a quick sale. Never provide bad information or products to your niche list, as doing so would cause a breach in their trust and confidence in you and result in a large number of unsubscribes.